As already mentioned, our task was to do process optimisation through experiments with the prototype. Unfortunately, we never really got to this because of the amount of work we had to do on the prototype. In the different articles, all of our activities will be described. We did calculations about the different variables we'd need, repaired the prototype for the largest part, and were able to do some experiments with it. Next to this, we wrote an operational guide, taking all the safety & security aspects into account.
The Technical Side
This project in particular consisted to a large part of technical hands-on work. In this collection, all files concerning this side of the project can be found.