- Appraise the concept of Data Responsibility;
- Assess and identify risks in relation to working with data for peace and justice;
- Describe a process for data responsibility and determining adequate mitigation strategies in relation to identified risks.
- UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UN OCHA). Building Data Responsibility into Humanitarian Action. OCHA Policy and Studies Series(2016).
- Responsible Data Forum (handbook)
- Responsible Data Forum (resources)
- Kate Crawford and Megan Finn. The limits of crisis data: analytical and ethical challenges of using social and mobile data to understand disasters. Geojournal (2015) pp. 491-502.