- Recognise different possibilities (in particular leveraging organisational data and citizen-reporting) for applying data-driven innovation within the humanitarian sector;
- Identify core challenges for organisations trying to apply and/or adept data-driven innovation to support their work towards peace & justice.
- Data-Driven Innovation
- Better Place Lab. Privacy, Transparency and Trust in a Digital World.
- Centre for Information Policy and Leadership. Data Governance for the Evolving Digital Market Place (2011).
- Mukarji, Olivier. Aid Agencies’ Use of Big Data in Human-centred Design for Monitoring and Evaluation. Geneva Centre for Security Policy (2016).