Registered users have the possibility to create a personal showcase on their profile page. They can add existing articles to their showcase, which allows them to keep track of the articles they liked, improving the findability.
If you would like to add an article to your personal showcase, follow these next steps.
- Go to your profile page by clicking your round avatar displayed in the upper right corner. A dialog pops up, click your name.
- Clicking the hyperlink will take to your profile page. Click 'Edit'.
- The 'Edit' button will take you to the page where you can edit your personal information. On the right side, you will find a section called 'Showcase'. Click 'Add showcase' to add one or more.
- A dialog pops up that lets you select existing articles to add to your showcase. You can select them by clicking them, and choosing 'Ok' when you are done.
- You can edit the order in which the articles appear, or delete the connection with your showcase. To erase the connection, simply click 'X'.
To change the order of the items in your showcase, hover over the dots in front of the title. Your cursor will change and when it does that, you can just drag the item higher or lower in the list.
- Click 'Save' when you are done editing. The items will now show under 'Showcase' on your profile page.